Calling all teachers who are tethered to a desk or projector during lessons!
When you’re presenting a lesson, do you ever feel like you’re stuck in the front of the classroom–which makes it hard to see what your students are doing and facilitate authentic conversations?
At BETT 2019 (London ExCel, Janaury 23-26), check out a demo of ScreenBeam to see how easy it is to move around the classroom and interact with your students on a deeper level.
We’ll be at the Actiontec ScreenBeam Stand C353 demonstrating the only enterprise-class wireless display solution for schools that delivers native screen mirroring on Windows, Apple, and Android devices – no wires or apps to download!
We’ll also be doing live demos of ScreenBeam Classroom Commander (the only Microsoft-endorsed wireless orchestration system for Windows 10 classrooms) at Stand C353 and at Stand E300 in the Microsoft Education Partner Pavillion. With Classroom Commander, teachers can:
- Wirelessly share student screens on the class display
- Blank student screens to help students refocus
- Provide immediate feedback and enhance collaboration with wireless touchback
- Monitor up to 50 student devices through Miracast – with zero impact on school network bandwidth
In addition, during a Microsoft Solution Showcase session, two teachers from Ireland and Wales will share how they combined Microsoft Surface Pros with ScreenBeam to enable teacher mobility, which improved student confidence and participation. See below for details:
- Date: Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Time: 10:30 – 11:15am
- Session Title: Interactive Learning for Deeper Student Engagement
- Location: ExCel London, Platinum Suite 1
Nancy Chang is the Strategic Alliance Manager at Actiontec who loves helping educators transform their classrooms into modern learning spaces. She is an avid fan of innovative technologies that encourage student voice and spark student curiosity. Connect with Nancy on Twitter.